Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A New Day

16 November 2011, Wednesday.

Finally, after much resistance I made my presence on line. I feel blogging is a waste unless one have something substantial to share. I don't feel like sharing. I don't have substantive material. I don't think people would want to read my thought. It is not interesting but to me. Most of my thoughts are deep (or rather boring) due to the expression people made when I talk to them.


I like reading good article from other people's Blog although I am uncertain of the facts that they are writing about. Good meaning I understand them and I like their perspective.


Mom said I am now anti social because I don't watch TV any more. But I think about 99% of the TV shows just not worth my time or penny. So I have stop watching the TV. I refuse to be told what to watch at a specific time, to be forced to stare at annoying adverts and to be treated as the same as the other.


Not sure if am able to keep up with this new thingy (to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment